Discover Croatian beaches
Croatia is partially settled on the Adriatic sea. This crystal clear sea and his beautiful beaches earned many blue flags; an award that is given for water quality and environmental management. There are various types of beaches- stone, sandy, rocky and peeble, depending on Your preferences. Either You are a party or family person, You will find the place for Your enjoyment. We will introduce You to some of the most beautiful beaches in Croatia.
1. Ambrela Beach, located in the tourist zone Verudela near Pula, is a pebbly beach ideal for families with small children. Settled beneath the beach bar and restaurant, it becomes a perfect spot to spend Your day relaxing. Also, You have a possibility to rent sun decks and umbrellas and the beach is guarded by lifeguard so You can feel safe and relaxed.
2. Girandella Beach, located at tourist area of the Rabac -is one of the most popular beaches in the Istria. Crystal sea and sandy sea bottom are the virtue of the Girandella. By the day is an excellent place to relax and sunbath and by the night, is a local hangout with opened bars and parties.
3. The Vela Plaza beach , located at Baška (island Krk) – is 1800 meters long, well known by its diversity; combination of sand and pebbles, completely created by the nature. The beautiful crystal clear sea and sandy bottom atract a lot of people, so at the peak of summer is almost impossible to find a place at the beach.
4. “Veli Žal” Beach, located at the island Mali Lošinj is surrounded by the thick pine forest creating a perfect place for picnic in the shade. The beach is partiallly pebbly and partially concrete, suitable for families with small children. The beach has everything You need for sport activities: sailing, jet ski, water skiing, paddle boats, volleyball, and etc. and gives an excellent choice of activities to fullfil Your day.
5. Zrće Beach -is located near the town of Novalja (island Pag) and is one of the most famous beaches on the world. It s also known as “Croatian Ibiza” by the numerous clubs and parties that go on all day and night. The parties starts at the clubs Aquarius and Papaya and everything is served on the tables placed in the pool. They go on for 24/7 and are just an intro for the great events with the most famous artists in the world.
Beach facilities: outside shower, toilette, change rooms, sun deck and umbrellas for rent, bar, restaurants, ice cream, fast food, snack bar…
6. ZatonBeach, is l1,5 km long and located near the town of Zadar. It is a mix of pebble, rocks and concrete with a pine forest that will give you shade during the warm summer days.
Activities on the beach: paddle boats, volleyball, tennis, jet ski, banana boat ride…
Beach facilities: outdoor shower, toilette, beach chairs and umbrellas for rent, bar, snack bar, restaurant…
7. Paradise beach (Rajska plaža) is located at the small resort Lopar on the island Rab, 2 kilometers long. A sandy beach with shallow shoal gives You a glimpse of paradise.
8. Zlatni rat beach, is located at Bol, island Brač and is the only pebble beach in Croatia that changes its shape depending on the direction of the wind and waves. It is often mentioned as on of the most beautiful beaches in the world. You can arrive on the beach by car, tourist boat or tourist train that goes from Bol. One of the interesting peculiarities of the beach is a special lucky pebble which brings good luck to those who find him. Break a leg!
9. Bacvice beach is located in Split. During the entire year You can see people bathing and playing picigin. There are bars, restaurants, pastry shops where You can enjoy a good cocktail and take a snack. On the beach you can do a lot of activities: rent a jet ski, banana boat ride, or take kids to the children’s park.
10. Copacabana beach, located near the old town Dubrovnik was recently pronounced as the new “French riviera”, a favorite place for rich and famous by the few world famous magazines. From the beach You have the most beautiful view on the islands Daksa and Elafiti, and a unique semi-suspended bridge. If You are adventurist and wish to see this area in other way, you can rent a kayak and visit the near islands. On the beach you also have: volleyball, banana boat ride, water skiing, aquagan and etc.At the evening, the beach turns into a nightlife location and You can party until the morning.
11. Banje beach is also located in Dubrovnik. It is on of the most popular pebble beach in South Dalmatia. It gives a breathtaking view on the old city of Dubrovnik. On the beach You can enjoy in the water sports or delicious cocktails. or You can just relax and sunbath.
If you prefer the hidden wild beaches, just rent a boat and enjoy in the thousands of “undiscovered” beaches on the Croatian islands.
So now you just have to take a swim suite, sunblock cream, beach towel and enjoy in the beauty of Croatia.
Love and You will be loved.